Sorry no picture for this day, I wasn't really in the mood for it considering some strange doctor gave me 4 shots. The good news is that I am getting bigger and he said that I am doing well. Length - 22 1/2 inches Weight - 11 pounds, 2 ounces
You poor baby, shots are no fun but will keep you healthy. You are getting to be such a big girl, my goodness, 11 lbs already. Tell mommy you'll let her know somehow if your shots are bothering you, then she'll give you something to make you feel better. I love you!
2 comments:
You poor baby, shots are no fun but will keep you healthy. You are getting to be such a big girl, my goodness, 11 lbs already. Tell mommy you'll let her know somehow if your shots are bothering you, then she'll give you something to make you feel better. I love you!
Grandma T.
Shots, quite a bummer huh!? Did you at least get to drink the yummy stuff before the shots? Keep up all the good work growing!
:) Josh
Post a Comment