You are one festive little girl! I hope you enjoyed all that Christmas had to offer. I can't wait to get together and discuss our new toys!See you soon,:) Josh
You are such a fashionista. I never see you in the same outfit twice. And I bet you got a lot of new clothes for Christmas too. Love Grandma O
All your Xmas outfits are so cute! My favorite is the Baby's 1st Xmas and the dress from Great Grandma H. Wait til she sees how beautiful it looks on you. Looks like your 1st Xmas was really exciting. Love you!Grandma
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You are one festive little girl! I hope you enjoyed all that Christmas had to offer. I can't wait to get together and discuss our new toys!
See you soon,
:) Josh
You are such a fashionista. I never see you in the same outfit twice. And I bet you got a lot of new clothes for Christmas too.
Love
Grandma O
All your Xmas outfits are so cute! My favorite is the Baby's 1st Xmas and the dress from Great Grandma H. Wait til she sees how beautiful it looks on you. Looks like your 1st Xmas was really exciting.
Love you!
Grandma
Post a Comment