Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fun at the Farm


Amelia, James & Lauren


Josh swimming with his Mommy.

Josh let me borrow his lilypad today as you can see I was really enjoying it. I'm sporting my new swimsuit. :) Can you tell Mommy likes to shop for me. Mommy and Daddy keep commenting on how grown up I look in this picture.



After we went swimming we had a wonderful lunch. I had some of Mommy's sandwich but my favorite part of lunch was when Mommy let me try watermelon. She has been holding out on me. While all the Mommy's were cleaning up Amelia, Lauren and I had our own little picnic. Then James and Amelia's Grandma took us to go see the cows and chickens which was very cool.


Thank you everyone for a wonderful time. Can't wait till next week!


1 comment:

Her and Her and Him said...

Swim days are the best. Can't wait till the next one!

You are looking quite grown up these days. I guess that makes sense because I overheard some talk about a first birthday party!

See you soon,
Josh