Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Day at the Fair


Sorry to say that we have limited pics of the day at the fair. Mommy's camera mysteriously deleted everything on the camera except for a few pics. Today we went to the fair with Grandma & Grandpa T, Uncle Scott, Auntie Amy, Emily, Sarah, Aunt Marsha and Uncle Jerry (of course Mommy & Daddy too). It was a very hot day, which made me semi-crabby but I still made sure I enjoyed myself. We saw a bunch of cows and pigs. Grandma and I were disappointed because the lady wouldn't let Grandma take me on the little train. (Maybe next year Grandma) This was also the first time Mommy has put a bow in my hair. I didn't mind it probably because I didn't even realize that she did it.

1 comment:

Her and Her and Him said...

You're looking like such a big girl Makayla. If it makes you feel better I don't like the heat too much! Sorry you couldn't go on the train ride :(

:) Josh