Mommy wanted my pic first but couldn't figure out how to do it.

We had a big 1st birthday party for me today. There were so many people so I was playing shy girl. The theme was ladybugs and bumble bees. Everyone helped get everything ready and then Daddy walked me over to the party. I got to eat cake for the first time and I have to say that it is delicious. Mommy and Daddy were a little disappointed that I didn't really dig into my smash cake but I wasn't sure about getting dirty.Thank you everyone for coming to share in my special day. I hope to see you all again very soon!
3 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday Princess Makayla!! Thanks for inviting us to your lovely party. We had so much fun running around and playing on all of the neat things the park had to offer! You looked so pretty in your red birthday dress! We hope you have fun with all of your neat presents!
Love,
James and Amelia
Happy Birthday Makayla! We enjoyed helping you celebrate at your party. I liked the yummy cake too! Hopefully you'll get more today on your real birthday. While the first year is fun I speak from experience when I say the second is even better! Enjoy!
:) Josh
Happy Birthday, little one.
Love Grandma O
Post a Comment