Monday, October 19, 2009

Future Softball Player

This has nothing to do with softball but Mommy thought it was funny. We played outside in the driveway today and I was fascinated with the leaves so Mommy gave me a couple off the tree. I would not give them up as you can see.

This is the tree that Mommy stole the leaves from in our front yard.


Now back to softball. Mommy was trying to find random things for me to play with outside so she went in her bat bag and gave me her softball. I was having a good time rolling it around. I didn't want to part with this either, in fact we met Daddy up at a store and he asked Mommy why I had the ball.


Leaves make me happy! Let's see what tomorrow brings, I hope it is nice outside.


1 comment:

Molly Grace said...

What a great ball player!
The trees are so pretty too.

Hope I can play with you someday!
love Your distant friend-Molly