I was hanging out with my cousins Emily and Sarah. They were singing one of my favorite Wiggles songs called The Bears Are Now Asleep. I have picked up almost all of the movements. Here I am showing my moves off!
OMG! That was super cute! We love that song too! Go Wiggles! It reminds of the summers at Great America! Next time we see you, we would love to sing and dance to that song with you! Love, James and Amelia
3 comments:
Wow Makayla! Look at your moves. I love that song too. You'll have to teach me all the moves next time we get together!
:) Josh
Super cute! You're a fantastic dancer! Can't wait to see you on Saturday.
OMG! That was super cute! We love that song too! Go Wiggles! It reminds of the summers at Great America! Next time we see you, we would love to sing and dance to that song with you!
Love,
James and Amelia
Post a Comment