Thursday, April 22, 2010

Garage Sale Season Begins

I was so exhausted that I fell asleep in the car with my sippy. Mommy laughed because it is resting on my nose.


As you may know garage sale season has begun. We went to a neighborhood garage sale with Josh, Emily, Erica, Amelia & James (Mommy's too of course). All the Mommy's found good deals, I fell in love which a couple of beaded necklaces that I carried around. It doesn't take much for me to be happy. We had a picnic lunch in the park and ran around a little bit. Thank you everyone for such a wonderful time.

2 comments:

Her and Her and Him said...

I guess you gotta take the good with the bad. I love all the fun toys and goodies that come from the garage sales but I could deal without being cooped up in the stroller for a couple hours. Thanks for keeping me company. It was much better with you there!
:) Josh

Molly Grace said...

Ahh, the garage sales! My mommy saw one down the street last week and told me that it reminds of all of her old time friends in Chicago. She steared clear of the sale for fear she would buy something.
So did you get anything cool?