Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wiggles World Family Day



Mommy, Daddy and I met up with the B Family for an afternoon in Wiggles World. Normally we go during the week so it is usually Mommy that takes me but today was special because Daddy went with. I got to ride the Big Red Cars and the Big Red Planes with Daddy. When it came to lunch time we found a perfect table so that we could eat and watch the Wiggles show. I was showing off my dance moves. On our way out of the park we stopped at the Carousel and I rode on a pony with Josh. When we got off I decided that Josh and I should hold hands while we went to get the Dads. (Heather and Mommy wished they had the camera for that one)

2 comments:

Her and Her and Him said...

Thanks so much for inviting us to come with you. It was so much fun! We just posted a picture of Makayla and Josh holding hands :) We'll share the pics with you. Too cute!!

:) The B Family

Molly Grace said...

Wish we were there! Sounds like a lot of fun! The only time I went to an amusement park was when we sailed to cedar point and walked the beach. I watched the roller coaster go up and down and around. No way would I get on!
Miss you guys!