Carter enjoyed his sleep while everyone took turns holding him.
Grandma and Grandpa T set up an Easter Egg Hunt for us. After finding all our eggs we sat down to go through our eggs. I was happier with the candy then the money (talk about surprising).
I really got this egg hunt thing down now! Next year I can teach Carter.
The Easter Bunny was good to me. The morning started out crazy with an egg hunt at home followed by me locating the Easter basket that the bunny left for me. I couldn't put my Chuggers down. We headed over to Grandma and Grandpa T's for Easter dinner and another egg hunt. I hid in the guest bedroom and ate a few more candies then Mommy and Daddy said I could (Emily and Sarah found the wrappers after we left). :)
We headed home to prepare for Easter dinner with the O family. We got to visit with Grandma O, Auntie Jackie and Uncle George.
No comments:
Post a Comment