Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jumperoo


I tried out my Baby Einstein jumper today. That thing is so cool! I can stand up and play with all kinds of toys. I haven't mastered the jumping thing yet but with practice I know I can do it.

2 comments:

Her and Her and Him said...

It took me a while to figure out the jumping thing too. Trust me when I say you will love to jump soon!

:) Josh

Unknown said...

You are getting to be such a big girl, already in the you're jumper. Seems like only yesterday you were in the eat, sleep & poop mode. Your cousin Emily was the champ of the jumping thing. She had a jumpin jimmy and really bounced just like Tigger. Some day we'll show you the video!!Looks like you have some serious drool going on there. Must be anticipating some teeth coming in.

Love & Kisses, Grandma