Thursday, January 22, 2009

Not a Big Fan

Doctor Appointment 1/20
Weight - 15 pounds
Height - 25 1/4 in
Head - 16 3/4

At the last doctor appointment Dr. K said Mommy could try to feed me cereal. Mommy was so excited so tonight we gave it a try. I hated it. Mommy said we will try again in a few days.




3 comments:

Her and Her and Him said...

Keep growing Makayla! Soon you'll be as big as me.

I know that cereal stuff isn't great but you've gotta eat it so that you can move onto the good stuff. I promise it gets better from here.

:) Josh

Unknown said...

Tell mom to mix in some applesauce or peaches into it. Once you get the taste of all the good stuff you'll never want a formula diet again. Happy eating!

Love Grandma

Grandma O said...

I know you like it now. You finished the whole bowl on Saturday night.
Love ya sweetie.
Grandma O