Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Josh!

Today we went to my friend Josh's 2nd birthday. It was an early celebration for him because he is going to have two little sisters soon and since they could come early it was best to have the party today. I was a little shy at first with everyone, it took me about 10-15 minutes to warm up but once I did I had an awesome time. The party was at the local children's museum, there was so much to do!

I sat like a big girl in a little chair while we ate lunch. Here I am waiting for the yummy cookie cake!

Amelia and I were doing a little bit of grocery shopping.


Here is the birthday boy. He was playing cashier in the grocery store, his favorite part was opening the drawer for the money.
I had a blast at your party Josh thanks for inviting me! I'm sure we can have cake on your actual birthday too.

1 comment:

Her and Her and Him said...

Thanks for joining in the celebration of my birthday. We'll have to go to the museum again sometime soon. And yes...I am up for having cake on my real birthday. Really, I am up for cake whenever you want!

:) Josh