Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
It was a very busy day for us. We went over to Grandma O's for dinner. I ate a few green beans but wouldn't eat anything else (I'm going through a little bit of a food strike). I was being a little stinker so Mommy gave me something else to eat. I did try some pumpkin pie which was oh so good. After we had dinner I ran around for a little while and played with Auntie Jackie and Uncle George. After we left Grandma O's we were on our way to Auntie Amy and Uncle Scott's house to see everyone on Mommy's side of the family. I chased my cousins Emily and Sarah around the table. I think a wore a path in Auntie Amy's floor. They put on the food songs from the Wiggles and everyone laughed as I busted out my dance moves. When I got sleepy Grandma T rocked me for a little while.

2 comments:

Her and Her and Him said...

What a busy day! You're lucky to have such a big family...lots of people to play with and to love you!

I haven't tried pumpkin pie but it sounds yummy!

You're blog looks very nice too...
:) Josh

Molly Grace said...

Sounds like you had a busy Thanksgiving too. Hope it was yummy!