Monday, December 14, 2009

15 Month Doctor Appointment

Today I had my 15 month doctor visit. I was not a happy camper once again. Walking into the building fine, walking in the room OK, when mommy started getting me down to my diaper I started to catch on and then when the strange lady walked into the room to weigh me I screamed. After she left I calmed down and then Dr. B came in, she gave me some of her toys to play with while Mommy and her discussed my progress. I liked when she checked my reflexes but when she brought out the ear thing I screamed and continued to scream through the check up. The mother of all screams happened when I got 3 shots. I hate shots, good thing Mommy had me mostly dressed.

Here are the stats
Weight - 23 lbs 11 oz
Height 31 in

Dr. B said that I am doing great and doing everything that should be. I don't have to go back until my 18 month check up.

2 comments:

Her and Her and Him said...

I am right there with you Makayla. I don't like the stethoscope one bit. Glad to hear that you survived the visit and keep up the good work growing!

:) Josh

Oh, and after your 18 month appointment you don't have to go back for six months!!

Molly Grace said...

Glad you have a good bill of health! I see the doc for my 4mth check up in the morning. I'll let you know how it goes.